- Family Services
- Youth Services
- Parent Education
- Parent Support
- About Us
- Our Blog
- Contact Us
Research and Development
The Bridge Youth & Family Services Society is committed to developing programs that are responsive to the needs of children, youth and families in the community. To achieve these goals the Society undertakes the following activities:
- Identifies research opportunities to support existing program areas and the development of new program areas;
- Develops and supports research teams and builds partnerships with academic and community researchers;
- Disseminates research findings to the community and academics.
- Develops fund raising strategies and activities;
- Develops advisory teams for program areas;
- Raises awareness in the community of research and development activities.
The Society currently has a new initiative in development (please follow the links above for more information):
- A Parent Place in the heart of Kelowna;
The Bridge welcomes volunteers and practicum students that are interested in assisting the Society in researching and developing new programs concepts. For more information please contact the Society at (250) 763 0456.