A medically supervised, secure residence at our Hwy 33 facility for up to 15 adults seeking safe withdrawal from alcohol and/or drugs. Length of stay is typically 7 to 10 nights, depending on the substance the individual is withdrawing from and the treatment plan. Offers 24-hour nursing care and access to an on-site physician in a respectful, non-judgmental environment.
What Is the Service
- Offered in a secure, illicit substance-free, live-in environment
- Physician assessment informs and directs a medical treatment plan
- Educational group sessions designed to increase understanding of addiction, coping skills, symptom management and community resources
How to Access the Service
Contact The Bridge to speak with our triage staff. Must be 19 years of age and require a medical service.
What to Bring:
- Comfy Clothes
- Cigarettes (if you smoke)
- Things to do if you get bored easily
- Cell Phones
- Outside Food
What Happens Next
Unfortunately this service does not arrange treatment nor provide housing, but can provide resource lists. If you have a treatment service scheduled, we will try to coordinate a planned admission to support your success.