Come meet for free with other parents and caregivers who are on the same journey.
The five-week group sessions for parents and caregivers of youth aged 12-16 will feature conversations about:
- What anxiety is and how it works
- Skills to communicate with your anxious youth
- How to better understand your youth’s experience
- Skills to help your youth cope
- Skills to manage situations in which your youth’s anxiety impacts daily life
For more information or to register, contact Ligia Cota (contact info above).