Come join us for ongoing sessions on the second Monday of each month at The Bridge Wellness Centre on Cadder Ave. A variety of activities will be organized on these nights and supper will be provided. For more information or to let us know you’re coming, contact Danielle or one of The Bridge counsellors.
The fourth Monday of each month is our Night Out activities:
- Jan. 28: Tubing @ Big White 4-9 p.m.
- Meeting at The Bridge at 4 p.m.
- Drop off at 9 p.m.
- We will be tubing and eating supper together.
- Feb. 25: Swimming @ H2O 4-7 p.m.
- Come have a swim and a bite to eat together at Kelowna’s H2O Adventure Centre!
- Pick up and drop off will be in the lobby at the front entrance.
- 4075 Gordon Drive
- Mar. 25: Scenic Canyon Greenway 4-6 p.m.
- Come for a stroll on the beautiful Scenic Canyon Greenway
- A picnic meal and drinks will be provided
- Pick up and drop off will be in the parking lot at the Hollywood Road S entrance
- Apr. 22: Adopt-A-Stream @ Golfview Park 4-6 p.m.
- Join us in our efforts and seize the opportunity to help keep Kelowna’s streams healthy and beautiful.
- We have taken the responsibility for a section of a local stream by using equipment to pick up litter and pull noxious weeds.
- A special supper at the DQ close by will be our much deserved reward!
- Golfview Park | 810 Valley Road