Supports and houses young people with complex needs in Ministry of Children and Family Development approved foster homes. Young people and caregivers are provided expert care to promote stability and success at home, school, work and in the community.
What Is the Service
- For youth aged 18 and under when other community resources are not considered suitable
- Personalized support provided to caregivers and youth
- Intensive support to assist youth to experience success, including after-hours consultation
- Aims to reduce the number of moves for youth in the care of the Ministry of Children & Family Development
- Enhances confidence and skills for caregivers
How to Access the Service
Referrals to The PATH are made through the Ministry of Children & Family Development
- 1340 Ellis St.