Tiny to Two Support program provides support & information for parents/caregivers with a child from birth to 24 months of age.
What is the Program?
- Pre-Registration is required
- No cost to join
- No children older than 2 years of age at this program
- Topics include:
- Infant/toddler nutrition
- Infant/toddler development
- Infant feeding (breast or bottle)
- Infant/child safety
- Vitamin supplements
- Community resource information
How to Access the Program?
- Mondays from 11am – 130 pm
- Contact Laura Banman to register: