A weekly facilitated program where youth ages 11-18 who identify as LGBTQIA2S+ and their allies can meet supportive peers in a safe environment.
Etcetera offers social activities, empowering discussions and special events.
Etcetera will be meeting at UBCO from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. to participate in the Pride Resource Centre’s Picnic. This event will not be split by age, so all Glitter Critters 11-18 can come and parents and guardians are welcome. Meet in parking lot E next to the Engineering, Manangment and Education building (click for campus map). The picnic will take place at the EME amphitheatre. Call Leslie at 250-718-3620 if you are lost.
What Is the Program
- In Partnership with the Okanagan Boys & Girls Club
- Weekly Youth Group Thursday @ The Bridge Wellness Centre
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. Ages 11-14
- 5:30-6:00 p.m. All Ages
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. Aged 14-18
How to Access the Program
- Free Weekly Drop-In for Youth
- No Registration Required
- Join the Etcetera Caregivers’ Network
- Meet other parents and guardians
- Stay up to date on Etcetera Youth
- Etcetera Caregiver Network
- We ask parents do not enter group to maintain youth confidentiality
- Contact The Bridge for More Information:
- Follow Us on Social Media
LGBT2Q+ Community Resources
- Kelowna Pride Society
- Radar LBGTQ+ Penticton Youth Group
- LGBTQ/2S Vernon Youth Group
- TransParent Okanagan